Developed in close cooperation with the automotive industry, ScanMaster spot weld ultrasonic inspector has set new standards in the field, significantly reducing inspection time while delivering a quick return on investment.
Hundreds of ScanMaster spotweld inspection instruments are nowadays used by the car manufacturers, whose feedback is a valuable source for permanent improvement of equipment performance.
In light of ScanMaster’s experience and expertise in the field, concrete data on real-life savings, as well as calculation of return on investment can be made available upon request.
ScanMaster spotweld inspector highlights
- Easy to use equipment with intuitive menus
- Virtually unlimited number of inspection set-ups to cover the whole variety of parts to be inspected
- Automatic GO/NO-GO decision making
- Automatic classification of spot weld, based on advanced algorithms developed for a good correlation with the results of tear-down testing
- Real time feedback to operator for probe normality and positioning
- On-screen messages for operator guidance during testing
- Automatic generation of inspection reports, with the option of customization
- Built-in network connectivity
- Data management option for integration into factory host for statistical process analysis
Advantages and benefits of using ScanMaster spotweld inspector:
- Reduction of inspection time
- Manpower savings
- Prevention of inventory loss, as caused by destructive (chisel and hammer and tear-down) testing
- Prevention of potential manpower injuries induced by the methods above
- Near real time feedback to the production process
- High reliability, smooth operation 7/24