The AS-200L Systems inspect Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded Pipes(L-SAW), including the plate before pipe forming, weld, Heat Affected Zone (HAZ) and pipe end. The systems can be integrated with various ultrasonic configurations, according to inspection requirements and site conditions. Both static and moving inspection head configurations are available for the offline pipes inspection, to accommodate different site conditions and throughput requirements.
Adherence to common industry standards:
- API 5L/ISO 3183
- Shell DEP-22.214.171.124-Gen.
- Other pipeline requirements
Features and Benefits
- Modular inspection heads supporting different ultrasonic configurations
- The system can be easily upgraded to comply with new ultrasonic requirement
- Ease of operation for quick setup and calibration
- On-site operator console
- Automatic seam following by laser or pilot line
- Automated custom tailored inspection report
- Robust - vibration free mechanical structure
- Unique ultrasonic transducers with internal coupling verification
- RFI shielding and ultrasonic instrument layout specifically designed for enhanced SNR
- Low maintenance and long lifespan
- Optional implementation of Phased Array technology.