The new TrackMaster Light, an inspection system mounted on a self-propelled electric trolley, is the latest addition to ScanMaster's product line for ultrasonic inspection of in-situ metro and underground railways.
TrackMaster Light’s innovative sled structure enables simultaneous inspection of both rails using multiple ultrasonic probes for maximal coverage of the rail profile. An advanced self-alignment module maintains sled positioning in all track scenarios, ensuring reliable automatic inspection. Real time B-scan display and rail height monitoring are some of the features available at inspection speeds of up to 15 km/h.
Features and Benefits
- Real time A- and B-scan display
- Automatic defect recognition and categorization
- Innovative sled structure designed to allow minimal water consumption without compromising UT performance
- Automatic ultrasonic setup adjustment per rail type
- Wireless transfer of inspection data
- Easy operation from a single application screen
- Optional integrated GPS for defect localization
- Customized report generator
- Long battery life